Natural looking photos are gorgeous and the key to achieving them is to not over- think your poses (we will do that for you so you don’t have too). Here are a few tips to help you look relaxed and stunning in your engagement photos:
• Adjust your posture: Slightly arching your back whether you are standing or sitting will help you look more confident.
• Stand with your hips at a 45 degree angle turned away from the camera.
• Allow your weight to primarily rest on the back foot.
• The front leg can be crossed in front with the foot pointed towards the camera and bend your knee slightly.
• Pull your shoulders up then let them relax down and back.
• Fill your cheeks with air (so they look like a puffer fish), then blow it letting your lips go free and SMILE thinking about how amazing your wedding day is!
• MOST IMPORTANT- Allow yourselves to be in love! Be playful, romantic and cuddle with each other.
A genuine smile will make you look GORGEOUS. If your nervous let it out through laughter and giggles, not only does if feel good to let nervousness out via giggles it also looks cute in photos.
More Tips Below: