At the end of 2019 none of us knew what 2020 would hold. It’s been a crazy year to say the least. However, over the years Brandon and I have learned to look at the positive rather than to drown in the negatives. Which brings us to 2020 positives…
- LOVE We have been reminded of how much our loved ones mean to us and the importance of the time we spend with them.
- Nature is Thriving Wildlife has increased worldwide (even with the wild fires) and a reduction in air pollution is giving the planet a chance to rejuvenate.
- Baking and Gardening We rediscovered our love for old hobbies like baking and gardening.
- Puzzles and Board Games became cool again and offered a much-needed break from our screens.
- Family Dinners Families began to have family dinners again and realized just how important they are.
- Finding Joy in Simple Tasks A new perspective on daily activities such as cooking or those odd jobs you have been putting off came to light.
- Drive-in Movie Theaters made a comeback.
- Remote working Many people now work from home or any where they wish. This has led to a reduces rush hour commuting and cars on the road, and gives people more time to spend with their families and friends.
- Making a difference Something small like smiling at people and being friendly can make a large difference. You may be surprised how much your positivity is reflected back.
All in all 2020 was a very blessed year for us. Couples came together with family and close friends and became husband + wife, families got together for family sessions, gents proposed to their beautiful girlfriends and engagement photos were enjoyed. This year we saw love find away no matter how hard it was. So cheers to love…
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.