Adventurous Engagement Shoot
A while back we shared a few tips for adventurous couples on our FB page and since then we have received so many requests to share the tips again. So… we decided to turn them into a blog post to make it easier to reference. Basically adventure engagement shoots have become our thing. Once our couples saw where we were shooting and how the photos came out everyone wanted their own adventure. And obviously we said YES YES + YES!!!
Brandon and I LOVE shooting in epic locations and since hiking, camping and exploring just happen to be some of our favorite hobbies we know were several untouched beautiful places are. However, doing shoots at these locations does require some advanced preparation. Here are a few tips if your heart is calling you to an epic adventurous engagement shoot.
1. Arrive in comfy clothing and hiking shoes so we can get to the shoot location.
2. If you want active hiking photos spend a little extra cash on some super cute hiking outfits that you adore. Two great Instagram’s to follow for super cute hiking clothing ideas are:
3. Bring a gorgeous dressy outfit! The contrast looks AMAZING. (we will provide the pop up changing tent for you) You may get chilly in your dress outfit – but that part of the adventure, you only live once!
4. Locations like waterfalls can be humid so touch up makeup, hair spray and a hair needs are a must if you have hair that likes to get big. (like mine).
5. Be ready to have a blast!
I have links to a few adventure shoots below.